190g plain flour
3 tbs caster sugar
4 tsp baking powder
5 tbs melted butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 handfull fresh berries
3 tbs maple syrup or honey
- In a large bowl, mix the melted butter and sugar until they both combine.
- Crack one egg into a small bowl then add to the butter and sugar mixture. Repeat this method for the second egg. *Try not to break them directly into the mixture because it’s difficult to remove eggshells.*
- Add the milk and vanilla essence to the mixture then stir until all are combined.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixture and gradually mix with a whisk.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium-low heat.
- Fill a ladle half way and pour into the frying pan.
- Flip the pancake after a couple of minutes.
- Repeat this process with the rest of the mixture.
- Serve warm with some maple syrup or honey and some fruit *fresh berries or cherries work best.*